Are you searching for a way to make a positive impact in the world today? Consider a career with MedGyn Products. Interested candidates may send their resumes to our Human Resources department.
We’ve created an environment where great ideas and great people can thrive. For more than 38 years, MedGyn has been a leader in manufacturing and distributing innovative and high-quality products to OB/GYN professionals.
We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
At MedGyn, our employees are our most important resource. We expect integrity, creativity, initiative, teamwork, respect and above all, a passion for customer service. We favor an entrepreneurial style, and we value and reward excellent achievement. If you are interested in working for MedGyn please click the link below to e-mail us your resume.
Territory Sales Manager
MedGyn Products manufactures and distributes medical devices for the women’s healthcare industry including high quality medical equipment, instrumentation, and disposables to OB/GYN professionals around the world. We seek a dynamic professional Territory Sales Manager to acquire new customers and manage relationships of existing accounts to maximize revenue potential in our Illinois and Indiana markets.
The Territory Sales Manager will generate new business and incremental revenue through in person and outbound phone sales calls, marketing/lead campaigns and various referral sources. The Territory Sales Manager will also focus on value-added services, compliance initiatives, and other revenue generating activities.
- Meet with Physicians and other decision makers in the territory to establish and manage relationships and drive revenue opportunities.
- Makes outbound sales calls and receives inbound sales calls generating new and driving existing business to achieve revenue goals.
- Becomes product expert continually increasing and maximizing knowledge of innovative and state-of-the-art medical equipment, surgical instrumentation and disposables.
- Effectively works with cross functional teams including transportation, finance, collections and customer service.
- Utilizes CRM tool to organize activities, manage pipeline and report progress on a daily basis.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Occasional overnight travel attending industry related network events to promote MedGyn products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Two or more years medical device sales experience with a proven record of consistently achieving goals
- Highly motivated, self starter, detail focused with strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver professional presentations to medical and senior management executives
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Email, CRM Software, etc.)
- General knowledge of OSHA Regulations desirable
MedGyn offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, uncapped commissions, PTO and a standard benefit plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield and a 401k.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
To be considered for this position, you may email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity at MedGyn Products, Inc. We are a committed and talented team of professionals interested in consistently providing top of the line products and services meeting the needs of our loyal customers in over 120 countries for nearly 40 years!