It is the policy of MedGyn Products, Inc. that its employees and leadership uphold the highest standards of ethical, professional behavior. To that end, these individuals shall:
1) Hold the safety, health, and welfare of others in the performance of professional duties as our highest priority.
2) Act with honor, integrity, and the dignity of our profession
3) Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age, and/or national origin.
4) Carry out MedGyn’s core commitments in a professional and diligent manner.
5) Keep up to date on emerging issues and technology to provide the best service and products.
6) Conduct organizational and operational duties with positive leadership marked by open communication, creativity, dedication, and compassion.
7) Respect and protect privileged information.
8) Work with suppliers based on factors such as price, quality, delivery, service, and integrity.
9) Reject partnerships with organizations or individuals involved in or complicit in modern slavery, human trafficking, child labor, and/or dangerous working conditions.
10) Take all necessary steps to investigate and avoid involvement in modern slavery, human trafficking, child labor, and/or dangerous working conditions.